Architecture and miscellany
Built with Indexhibit
In order to comprehend the nature of Orford Ness, the territories of the National Trust controlled marshland, the retired Atomic Weapons Research Establishment (AWRE) and its protagonists were recorded in various mediums.
- 1:50 model of atomic testing laboratory one
- A concise written description of the functional aspects of the structure.
- A site plan depicting the laboratory in context of the establishment
- 1:20 section showing the current state of the laboratory
- Photographic studies of the landscape territories of Orford Ness
- Photographic studies of the laboratories